- If you break a rule, you will be warned or banned. A ban of your user account is permanent.
- Moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- Respect others. All posts should be professional and courteous. Please politely explain your reasoning and consider the value of other ideas. No flaming, threatening or abusing fellow forum members, or anyone else. Any material which constitutes defamation, hate, harassment or abuse is strictly prohibited.
- Consider other users' bandwidth. No embedded videos. All images must be a reasonable size of approximately 500px x 500px. Posts containing over-sized images will be removed.
- Prohibited content. Do not post copyright-infringing material or illegal content. No profanity or adult material is allowed. Posts containing offensive or illegal material will be deleted.
- No self-promotion or advertising of any kind. Do not spam the forums with links to your website, social media, product, service or business. Do not post links to related external resources unless they are absolutely relevant.
- No trolling. Do not post controversial or off-topic messages that are designed to bait others into replying.
- Please do not feed the trolls. If someone's posts appear intended to agitate other users, that person will be happy to receive any response. Let's not give them that satisfaction.
- Please use search. Search for your question before posting. Someone may have already asked the same question that you have. Do not ask a question that has already been posted elsewhere. If you find the answer on your own, please do return and post your solution for others.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed.
- No Cross-posting. Please post in the one forum that is most relevant. Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums.
- Please contribute meaningful questions and complete solutions to these forums. No posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Please post a descriptive subject line that precisely summarizes the content of the post. When posting a question, please describe the problem you are trying to solve. When posting a solution, please include your reasoning as to why the solution is appropriate and why it works. If you have a counter-argument for someone else's solution, please state it completely and respectfully, with solid evidence.
- Do not ask users for personal assistance or make personal contact with any other users for any reason. Do not request personal information or contact information—such as, but not limited to, email addresses and phone numbers—from other users. Do not Web search for the contact information of other users and contact them outside of these forums. In general, avoid getting into extended conversations with only one individual as these forums are intended to foster group conversations.
Go to forums